Analyst - Liquidity & Regulatory
£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a medium sized growing investment bank with over 140 employees They now have a key high profile within their finance function for a motivated person who is able to work as part of a team but also to work independently.
This role reports to the Senior Reporting Accountant and a dotted line to Head of Finance. The department has 6 people.
- Daily liquidity and capital monitoring and reconciliations
- Prepare the daily stress testing and early warning indicator reports
- Production of the monthly liquidity reporting submissions (FSA047 - FSA054)
- Support the quarterly COREP submissions process
- Support the scenario modelling and stress testing for the ICAAP, ILAA and Recovery Plan submissions.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and project related work (.e.g. systems upgrades, preparation of regulatory disclosures)
- Monitor the upcoming changes to global Prudential capital returns; analysing their potential impact and developing responsesTo be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with good academics
- Motivated/entrepreneurial nature
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced Excel and Access. VBA desirable but not essential
- Adaptable to different tasks and projects
- Ownership of daily/monthly tasks
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Regulatory reporting experience desirable but not essentialFinancial services background, preferably from a broker/dealer/trading environment possibly a qualified accountant with product control experience.