Analyst - Liquidity & Regulatory
£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a medium sized growing investment bank with over 140 employees They now have a key high profile within their finance function for a motivated person who is able to work as part of a team but also to work independently. The role will provide a mix of analytical work as well as being able to understand trade flows as well as problem solving.
The Finance department is responsible for Financial, Management and Regulatory Reporting as well as Accounts Payable/Receivable. This role reports to the Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant and a dotted line to Head of Finance
- Daily liquidity and capital monitoring and reconciliations
- Prepare the daily stress testing and early warning indicator reports
- Production of the monthly liquidity reporting submissions (FSA047 - FSA054)
- Support the quarterly COREP submissions process
- Support the scenario modelling and stress testing for the ICAAP, ILAA and Recovery Plan submissions.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and project related work (.e.g. systems upgrades, preparation of regulatory disclosures)
- Monitor the upcoming changes to global Prudential capital returns; analysing their potential impact and developing responses
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with good academics
- Motivated/entrepreneurial nature
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced Excel and Access. VBA desirable but not essential
- Adaptable to different tasks and projects
- Ownership of daily/monthly tasks
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Regulatory reporting experience desirable but not essentialFinancial services background, preferably from a broker/dealer/trading environment possibly a qualified accountant with product control experience or from a firm of accountants.