|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|REF:||BN4 - 71135|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Asset Manager - FP&A Manager
£65,000 - £75,000
They have refreshed their business strategy and are embarking on a period of significant transformation with ambitious performance targets. The FP&A team provide insight & challenge to ensure business leaders develop, agree and deliver on these ambitious, strategically aligned and financially disciplined plans. It is a lean and collaborative team offering excellent exposure to the global business
- Project manage end-to-end delivery of AI-wide financial planning and forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, data requirements and modelling.
- Build strong relationships with Finance Business Partners, the Executive team and the Regions to ensure Global requirements are met and translate business assumptions into financial data, including capital implications.
- Undertake analysis and financial modelling to contribute to FP&A input to strategy
- Deliver high quality, insightful planning and forecasting outputs for AI Executive
- Develop with core finance and Finance Business Partners appropriate rolling forecasting processes to move planning and forecasting to be a business as usual activity to facilitate active course correction.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Must be Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Degree qualified, minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
- Experience of business planning or management accounting role within an Investment Management business
- Good understanding of all financial disciplines and reporting; ideally seen a successful plan cycle.
- Experience of effectively co-ordinating data form multiple sources and ability to review and provide suitable analytical commentary.
- Experience of working with overseas operations and analysing relevant cross border information flows.
- Strong communicator
- Team player
Sorry, this job is no longer available