|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£18000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Assistant Trust and Corporate Administrator
Graduate/Junior Role - Full Training Provided.
£18,000 - £26,000
My client are an independent, owner-managed, group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to private individuals, families and international corporate clients, with assets under administration circa $40 billion. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior/Graduate to join them. On the job training will be given on an on-going basis, which will be supported by external courses when required. Further to this you'll be granted the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications.
As the role holder you'll be responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of clients which will contain a mixture of trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements. You'll be under the guidance of the team leaders who will fully support you. You'll also be tasked with providing full administration support to the senior administrators undertaking the administration tasks on their own clients. Your duties will include:
- Statutory work - ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times.
- Entity Reviews - assist in carrying out an annual review of all entities within own portfolio.
- Liaison with the respective departments regarding accounting and taxation matters.
- Liaison with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing with regards to matters of a non-complex nature.
- Administration of UK companies and Trusts including preparing banking payments, preparing letters to third parties and general administration required for the relevant clients.
- Completion of internal control reports.
- Ad hoc project work of a non-complex nature.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent - Undergraduate degree a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years financial services experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise workloads.