Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the investment manager and assist them with the creation and management of discretionary investment portfolios
- Build and place trade execution orders when qualified and instructed by the investment manager
- Preparation of pitch documents for prospective clients
- Ongoing review of tolerance reports, identify any portfolios out of line and recommend appropriate course of action to the investment manager
- Manage the pipeline report, updating systems and reports as required for the investment manager
- Prepare client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings, visits and presentations
- Liaise with intermediaries with regard to clients' investments and taxation issues
- Liaise with product providers/IFAs and intermediaries, with regard to clients' investments and taxation issues
- Provide research as required by the investment manager/team
- Ensure that client valuations and tax packages are accurate and complete and despatched to client in a timely fashion (in line with industry standard
- Provide excellent personal client service at all times.
- Ensure client records and files are kept up to date with telephone, face to face and email discussions with the client
- Complete the annual requirement for CPD, keeping abreast of industry best practice, issues and trends
- Assist and support the development of junior members of the investment team.
Knowlede & Skills required:
- A demonstrable track record gained within the discretionary wealth manager / investment manager industry including the ability to demonstrate a good product and market knowledge
- Experience of supporting an Investment Manager in the day to day management of client portfolios including liaising with external clients and colleagues and managing expectations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of market information systems (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters)Training
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- CISI Level 4 professionally qualified to perform CF30 function
WE REGRET THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.