|Salary:||£55000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and talented individual to join the growing international financial outsourcing department as an Assistant Manager. My client is looking for a fully qualified Accountant with minimum 4 years PQE gained in practice. You will be providing direct leadership to a large team and review monthly management accounts.
You will be joining a team of over 20 and managing your own client portfolio within a multidisciplinary practice, liaising with international clients. I am specifically looking for someone with excellent communication and leadership skills, as these will allow you to make a difference and further enhance in your careers.
- Review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any discrepancies investigated and resolved;
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met, WIP and recoverability levels are acceptable;
- Onboarding new clients;
- Assisting the Management team;
- Supervision of team members, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing support and training where necessary;
- Dealing with technical queries;
- Reviewing online BACs payment submissions;
- Assist with contract reviews and fee negotiations.
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified accountant with at least 4 years PQE
- Experience in working within an outsourcing team in practice, by looking after a portfolio of clients;
- Strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members;
- Possesses strong leadership and managerial attributes;
- Be completely conversant with Xero accounting software;
- Strong IT skills;
- Good VAT knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients;
- A willingness to grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus;
- Smart and professional appearance.
Only candidates who have relevant UK experience will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available