Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||Up to €70000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
The New Business Department is fast-paced and a client-facing environment where first impressions count. The role is essential to meet continued growth in the number of client proposals, to contribute to winning business and setting up client structures.
* Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
* Deliver the he company's Client Charter.
* Act in accordance with the company's Code of Conduct
* Promote and support the aims and help to deliver the strategy of the Group
* Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels
KEY RESULT AREAS
The Assistant Manager should be prepared to further develop their understanding of all applicable laws, regulations and rules associated with the business activities. You are required to be a strong team player with a commitment to delivering outstanding client service.
The following qualities/skills will be expected:
* An ability to disseminate information and respond quickly
* The ability to liaise confidently with clients
* A good understanding of private equity structures
* A sound understanding of the set-up for regulated entities/vehicles and knowledge of fund documentation
* Working knowledge of company secretarial and regulatory issues
* A good understanding of KYC/CDD requirements
* Accuracy and attention to detail - ensuring that all work sent to clients/investors reaches accepted professional standards
* Competence with Excel spread sheets & Microsoft Word
Sorry, this job is no longer available