|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Associate - Corporate Finance & Direct Investments
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is the corporate finance and direct investments business of a global HNW and UHNW wealth management group. They provide corporate finance advice to private clients, family owned businesses and growth companies, and arranges direct investments for clients of the group. The firm has advised and backed a number of successful companies in a range of sectors and advisory and execution work can be both varied and complex across a wide range of sectors.
You will be supporting the Head of Corporate Finance (and the team) in all aspects of developing, structuring and execution of Corporate Finance and direct investment advisory transactions.
- Taking responsibility for the execution of corporate finance or direct investments advisory mandates in a range of sectors as directed by the Head of Corporate Finance and other members of the team, as appropriate.
- Undertaking, inter alia, detailed transaction research, company investment analysis, complex financial modelling, and company valuations.
- Drafting high quality presentations and providing advice to clients.
- Attending client meetings.
- Commitment to developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Preparing detailed client marketing materials.
Promote and develop the Advisory business
- Proactively promoting and developing the Advisory Business both internally and externally.
- Promote and develop robust Operating Procedures across the business
- In-depth understanding of, and adhering to, the operating procedures of the business as written.
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Significant corporate finance or private equity experience; or ACA qualified individual with good post-qualified experience.
- Corporate finance and/or direct investments transaction execution skills acquired through experience of executing corporate finance or private equity transactions and relevant training.
- An understanding of a HNW client wealth management business.
- Excel skills to macro level.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
- Excellent analytical skills and excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive, self-starter, attention to detail and commercially focused.
- Willingness to take on a high degree of responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available