|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
Front Office & Research
|Salary:||€50000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Associate - ESG
€50000 - €65000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading private equity and alternatives investment firm and consultancy operating in Europe and the USA. They launch new firms, new funds and new services and then support them to ensure they operate efficiently, effectively and seek to maximise returns. The company has invested heavily in data, technology and analytics. serving institutional investors and alternative assets fund managers, based primarily in Europe and North America. The firm's professionals are experts in all traditional and alternative asset classes. They are a highly ambitious company with strong strategic expansion plans. Their environment is collegiate and their people are important to them. The company offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and ample training opportunities for you to grow and develop.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
To be considered for the team, you should meet the following criteria:
- You should be a highly motivated individual, with 3-5 years of working experience and working knowledge of or genuine interest in sustainability.
- You should have working experience within consultancy, private equity or banking.
- You must have an excellent academic record with a master's degree in finance, business, economics/econometrics or engineering
- Strong report writing and verbal skills and ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent in English; fluent in Dutch a plus
The ESG team works together with companies, operating in a wide range of geographies and industries, to assess what sustainability means for them, how they currently perform, and what they can do to become more sustainable and future proof over time. The team consists of approximately 30 people from various academic backgrounds - all driven by the aim to make real impact. The ESG division is now embarked on a growth journey, now with offices across Europe and North America, developing new products, and looking to grow the team. They are looking for an Associate to join the team. Responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple projects and oversee a team of consultants and analysts, while being involved in all aspects of analytical work.
- Client-facing, the role involves building and managing investor client relationships as well as engagement with and strategic guidance of portfolio companies' management on the ESG & Sustainability topics.
- Projects range from development of ESG & Sustainability policies & strategies for Investment funds, annual ESG assessments and development of sustainability strategy roadmaps for companies, and facilitation of ESG strategy sessions with company management.
- Employees are expected to develop expertise in a sustainability area aligned to their interests.
Sorry, this job is no longer available