£70,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
City of London
A leading legal firm based in the heart of the City with a global presence. Offers malt jurisdictional advice to their clients in the UK and overseas. My client is a growing business covering multiple disciplines.
Associate Lawyer with 2 years PQE in the aviation sector. Supporting Partners and clients offering them technical support.
Duties of the role
- Build relationships with both internal and external clients
- Prioritisation of tasks
- Supporting Partners with technical advice
- Able to communicate effectively on both a verbal and written basis
- Participation in client meetings and internal seminars
- Draft legal documents
- Remain up to date with Legal developments
The successful candidate will have:
Two years PQE within Practice to the Aviation SectorExcellent communication skillsStrong knowledge of Microsoft Office SuiteBe highly organised Able to offer advice across multiple jurisdictionsGood commercial judgement