Audit Semi Senior
I am looking for a part-qualified ACA or ACCA candidate or AAT finalist with exemptions; to provide audit and financial reporting services to a diverse portfolio of corporate and entrepreneurial clients. You must have good all round audit and accounts exposure and be looking for a forward thinking, fast paced mid-tier firm where you can further enhance your career.
You will be joining an Audit team of 15, liaising with international clients and affiliates and supporting senior team members.
About the role:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance;
- Preparation of working papers to support audit work and financial statements;
- Audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review;
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
- Liaising with clients;
- Being an advisor to a portfolio of clients;
- Working solely or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation;
- Meeting both internal and external deadlines;
- Reporting on a regular basis to Managers.
- Part-qualified ACA or ACCA, or an AAT finalist with exemptions and be around 18 months from qualification;
- At least 2 years' experience in practice (small to medium) working with corporate clients in a mixed audit and accountancy role;
- Experience of planning and completing audit and accounts preparation assignments;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Smart in appearance;
- Strong IT skills.