|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£125000 - £200000 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
A 'Tier 1 International Law firm' is seeking a Bank Regulatory Attorney (3-6 PQE) to join their rapidly growing team in New York City.
An Attorney with 3-plus years' experience is sought to work with a highly regarded international Law firm in their New York headquarters; currently with 10 offices globally and approximately 800 Lawyers the firm is renowned for their diversity and collaboration. Candidates for the Bank Regulatory Attorney position must have a J.D.
- Advising on Volcker Rules Issues
- Advising Financial institutions and government agencies such as the FRB or OCC
- Advising on governance and risk management expectations
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Business orientated and market savvy
The ideal candidate will have between three to six years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience) and Juris Doctor from top university.
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available