|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£18 - £22 per annum + £4000 Lunch Allowance|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- introducing customers to products, processing new account applications, enquiries, resolving problems and complaints, etc.
- Assisting Team leader to ensure efficient customer service
- Dealing with transactions including Deposits, Withdrawals, Outward Remittance, Cheques, oreign Exchange, Debit Card and Credit application, Internet Banking, and General Enquiries, etc.
- Ordering cheque books with printing firm
- Serving customers at the counter
- Buying and selling of foreign currency
- To undertake any other works delegated by Branch Management when needed
- to comply with the Retail Banking and all other Banking procedures and policies manual at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Fluent Turkish and English,
- Experience or an Academic background in Banking / Finance.
To be able to deliver effective and efficient services to customers.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a leading niche European banking organisation.