|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Business Analyst - Client Implementation
£250-£350 Per Day
City of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash.
Reporting to the head of Client Implementation, the analyst will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated implementation team. The focus of the team is to foster, promote and facilitate collaboration with internal business partners in the successful implementation of new and client change events. The team have a broad ranging remit with engagement across the entire business platform. The successful analyst will be expected to help define and lead the implementation of best practice and therefore have a deep understanding of client lifecycle management, asset classes, instruments and the investment processes. You'll be making a real impact in an organisation and business area going through a period of significant transformation.
- Take key role within Client Service Operations, with a primary focus on the Client Onboarding process with responsibility for supporting the analysis and design of changes the control environment.
- Identify sources of operational risk in the process and determine appropriate solutions to mitigate these risks.
- Help drive the implementation of any changes identified, working with the teams to document process, adapt tools and help deliver training.
- Work with leadership including senior business analyst in introducing consistency in process design across Implementation teams and with stakeholders in the process - understanding their existing challenges and trade-offs to determining the right outcome for business areas.
- Support operational efficiency analysis and documentation opportunity to facilitate increased collaboration between teams.
- Work closely with technology, and the specific projects associated to onboarding to help ensure that processes and controls migrate to systems that enhance the onboarding journey.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 Years minimum experience within Investment Management and a Business Analyst function.
- Proven experience in delivery of process redesign, enhancement and documentation.
- Direct investment management experience.
- Appreciation of the end-to-end investment process.
- Understanding of client life management.
- A strong appreciation of investment and operational risk.
- Experience in increasing scalability in an investment process context.
- Dynamic individual with outcome oriented outlook.
Sorry, this job is no longer available