Business Analyst - General data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
£300 - £350 (per day)
Based in Liverpool
They are a highly reputable, market leading, and successful provider of investment management services throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager you'll primarily be tasked with assisting the Programmes and Change management department with ensuring GDPR compliance procedures and processes are met.
- Update procedures and processes to meet GDPR compliance.
- Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders to embed GDPR into current business processes.
- Support GDPR SME with Data privacy impact assessments.
- Support L&D with implementing training and comms to imbed GDPR within the company culture.
- Understand GDPR implication upon current and future state policies and processes.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Proven ability in analysing, producing and updating business processes.
- Strong skills in terms of process and data mapping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of GDPR desirable.
- Previous GDPR Programme experience highly desirable.
- Previous regulatory change Programme experience highly desirable.