BUSINESS / DATA ANALYST (IT) - (6 month contract)
Canary Wharf, London
£320 - £360 per day
Who they are:
My client, a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors such as investment management and research are currently looking for a Business/Data Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis with a potential view for extension. With a worldwide presence in over 25 countries they currently have over $21 trillion in assets under custody.
Who they are looking for:
The client have recently undertaken some project work and are altering the trading platforms of which they are using. They need someone who has solid experience in report writing of which the technology team are currently handling. It is essential for the client to have a candidate who can hit the ground running and who has an excellent understanding of XML and Crystal reporting.
- Working with the Front Office, Operations and Finance teams
- Primary contact with business partners regarding report requests, analysis and data requirements
- Analyse data available in the core system for accurate retrieval and use in report writing
- Mapping between XML and desired output
- Develop XML extracts and Crystal reports
- Test and validate reports
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports
- Previous experience using the Crystal Report Writer Developer Tool
- Good knowledge and experience with SWAPS
- Excellent systems integration knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail - this role requires a high level of data analysis and report writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Candidates must fulfill what is required in order to be considered for this role. It is essential candidates have a strong Financial Services background with proven experience of successful data analysis.