My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright and motivated individual to join their team as an IT orientated BUSINESS ANALYST. Good experience with regulatory transformation initiatives, preferably MIFID and FX knowledge required.
Succesfull candidate will be responsible for working with the Product Management team to develop and document detailed functional requirements from high level business needs that take into the consideration requirements provided by the regulatory reform team.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the product managers to take high-level business requirements and analyse and define functional requirements including constructing workflow charts, diagrams and screen mockups.
* Work with the regulatory reform team to translate regulatory requirements into functional requirements
* Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
* Administration of system documentation including product development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking, etc.
* Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
* Maintain system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes as well as internal training and process materials.
* Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
* Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform.
* Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree required.
* Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience with regulatory transformation initiatives (MIFID, Dodd-Frank etc.).
* 3+ years of business analysis experience. FX knowledge.
* Excellent prioritization and resource management skills.
* Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
* Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information.
* Strong analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
* Financial services industry experience.
* Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus.
* Detail oriented and self-motivated.