|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Commission + Benefits|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Business Development Executive - FX / Payments
To £35000 - £40000 + Commission + Benefits
We are pleased to be partnering with a fast growing international payments / FX company with offices in Europe, Asia and North America. They have in the last few years grown significantly and have further strong growth plans for the future. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a high growth and fast moving fintech team and one of Europe's most established foreign exchange specialists. They now have an opportunity for a motivated and results-oriented Business Development Executive who wishes to be part of an exciting growth journey.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A proven sales professional with experience in the FX/payments or related industry.
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- A persistent will to succeed.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Presents themselves and the Company in a professional manner with excellent presentation and communication skills across all media.
- A passion for learning and desire to advance sales and business skills.
- Proficiency with required business applications: D n B / Duedil (or similar), Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Online demonstration and/or conferencing toolS
- Multi-language skills considered a significant advantage.
- Preference for an existing network of potential prospects.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Sales, you have experience researching and acquiring SME customers, a curiosity for payments/FX and a continuous desire to better understand your customer's needs. The successful candidate will influence decision makers by understanding their business challenges and articulating the benefits of the Company's payments solutions and risk management capabilities. Your role includes the following:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and performance KPI's.
- Proactively research and identify lead opportunities and acquiring customers.
- Cold call or contact clients and prospect in assigned regions, segments and/or industries.
- Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Gain an expert understanding of the company's products and capabilities: platform(s) for receiving and sending payments, hedging tools for managing currency volatility and recurring market commentary providing valuable insights in to the broader business and economic landscape. This includes both generic FX and also the payments Platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospect's business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis.
- Daily use of Salesforce.com to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date and accurate.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Compliance Advisory Officer
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £97000 per annum + Attractive Benefits + Bonus
Senior Operational Risk Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £95000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Operational Risk Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits