|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Pension and Benefits Package|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Hours: Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30k to £35k plus Commission OTE £50k
My client is an independent B2B energy supply company. You will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
Required Skills & experience
- Find, establish and build long-standing working relationships with medium/large corporate customers
- Generate own leads through networking, prospecting and developing strategic referral relationships
- Assist in making commercial decisions on pricing in order to maximize profit and drive new business;
- Work closely with Execution and solutions desk and account management teams
- Familiar with all major players and terminology around energy supply contracts.
- Manage data, ensure CRM is maintained and updated.
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- 2-3 years energy and Field Sales experience
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills, able to adapt to and manage fluctuating workloads.
- You'll be able and willing to travel across the UK to visit our customers in person
- Ideally an understanding of flexible purchasing/risk management strategies
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Useful to have knowledge of other energy products i.e. Demand side response, battery storage etc
Sorry, this job is no longer available