|Salary:||£150 - £175 per day|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate French Speaking, Business Development Representative (BDR) to act as the liaison between my clients European Marketing and Sales teams.
Working from the offices in London, the ideal applicant will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by creating and developing relationships with potential new customers.
To be successful in this role you should have previous experience uncovering sales ready leads and meeting sales quotas.
The role requires strong communication skills, persistence, and a drive to succeed, to cultivate relationships with prospects and uncover sales opportunities.
Ultimately, you will help drive the growth of my clients pipelines, contributing to the long-term business growth.
* Qualify and develop leads from various inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
* Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
* Mange your territory and the account intelligence within it
* Identify client needs and requirements and deliver a relevant solution
* Hand over meetings and calls between prospective clients and Sales Managers
* Manage and track opportunities and activities through Salesforce
* Meet quarterly targets and report regularly with Sales and Marketing Directors
* Be part of a close-knit team who are passionate about delivering success
Skills & Requirements
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French (German aswell but not essential)
* Enthusiastic and outgoing individual who can speak with stakeholders at all levels
* Willingness to learn and improve
* A drive to be successful with a focus on achieving targets and goals
* Educated to University degree or experience working in a related role
Sorry, this job is no longer available