Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£54500 - £58750 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Business Oversight Manager
£54,500 - £58,750
The care home and home care provider industry has collectively a £10billion annual turnover in the UK. This organisation is part of it. They now have a commercially driven role for a qualified accountant that requires a combination of financial and business analytical acumen with relationship management and engagement skills.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Markets, the role plays a key role in reviewing and analysis of UK care providers for commercial business purposes. The purpose is to understand the financial viability, vulnerability and risk of investment.
- Preparing quarterly financial sustainability reporting packs based on analysis of financial and quality indicators for approximately 20 to 30 corporate organisations;
- Performing ad-hoc financial risk analysis where required;
- Documenting risk assessment decisions based on advice from the Director of Business Oversight and ensuring there is an accurate record of issues identified and resultant conclusions;
- Performing further financial analysis as required
- Building relationships and liaising with corporate providers on the provision of information, and performing periodic reviews / audits of statutory financial information; and
- Collating market intelligence reports from third parties which will be used to identify potential new entrants into the market.
- Building relationships with the management of corporates on the provision of information
- Design reporting packs which present key analysis in a clear and concise manner;
- Work alongside IT and Intelligence to develop solutions which increases the automation of the financial risk assessment process;
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role, you just meet the following criteria:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of at least 4 years (1 years PQE) work experience in accounting/finance;
- Strong IT and data manipulation skills and experience of Microsoft Excel and database software;
- Financial analysis experience gained in either a restructuring, insolvency, transaction services or management accounting environment is essential;
- Knowledge of the various different business ownership and financing structures and an understanding of the associated business failure risks; e.g. revolving credit facilities, secured debt instrument, REITS.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills as well as strong report writing skills;
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally;
- Experience of working in a team and meeting regular deadlines;
- Knowledge of the health care sector market is useful but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Risk - Assistant Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Regulatory Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £85000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Chief Financial Officer
Location: Surrey Heath, Surrey
Salary: £150000 - £200000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Middle Office Contractor - London West End
Salary: £180 - £250 per day