|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Reporting into the Team Lead in London, the candidate must be comfortable working with all areas in the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for one or more project workstreams and it would be beneficial, if the candidate has some project management experience as they will need to manage their workstream analysis tasks.
* Working closely with the business and technology teams to capture requirements and write functional specifications related to Markitwire and Harmony integration/workflow.
* Working with the vendor/internal IT teams to manage change requests arising as the project progresses
* Ensuring that the delivered solution meets the functional design and the business requirements
* Working with business, technology and QA to ensure full test coverage of the solution
* Must have experience of equity swaps (TRS required/Portfolio Swap desirable) front to back office.
* Experience of regulatory reporting projects (MiFID/EMIR/Dodd Frank)
* Trade capture related experience (workflows, validation, integration with Markitwire/Harmony)
* Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer science, Mathematics, Finance or Technology
* minimum of 5 years' experience as a business analysts in an investment back;
* exposure to relational databases and able to use SQL to aid their analysis;
* comfortable communicating with business and IT
Experience of working with Sophis is desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available