|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
The successful candidate will be responsible for one or more project workstreams and it would be beneficial, if the candidate has some project management experience as they will need to manage their workstream analysis tasks.
- Working closely with the business and technology teams to capture requirements and write functional specifications related to Sophis configuration and customization.
- Working with the vendor/internal IT teams to manage change requests arising as the project progresses
- Ensuring that the delivered solution meets the functional design and the business requirements.
- Working with business, technology and QA to ensure full test coverage of the solution.
- Must have extensive experience working on Sophis equity Swaps
- Must have knowledge of equity swaps (TRS required) front to back office.
- Trade capture related experience (workflows, validation, integration with Markitwire/Harmony
- Experience of client reports and integration with Sophis/Oracle for accounting
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer science, Mathematics, Finance or Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a business analysts in an investment bank;
- Exposure to relational databases and able to use SQL to aid their analysis;
- Comfortable communicating with business and IT.
Portfolio swaps experience preffered, yet not essential.
Experience of regulatory reporting projects (MiFID/EMIR/Dodd Frank) is desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available