Business Strategy Manager
£ Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a global asset management firm with strong reputation and recognised as a market leader within the mutual fund industry.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good university degree with 2-6 years experience in an equivalent role or from within a management consultancy such as BCG, McKinsey, Bain.
- Broad knowledge of investment-management and financial-markets.
- Strong team player, able to build and maintain cross functional relationships and synergies.
- Confident and adept influencer who can utilize a range of influencing strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
- Proven track record in a complex matrixed organization, or hands on experience in a management consultancy role.
- Demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and products.
- Experience driving culture of high performance.
Reporting to the Head of EMEA, this role provides strategic and operational support to the Leadership team. This role coordinates the strategic efforts and ensures delivery against plan for the region by ensuring the workstream of programmes are planned and managed effectively.
- Provide insightful analysis and information to the Head of EMEA and EMEA Leadership team to support business objectives and inform decisions.
- Analyze trends in EMEA data and present findings to the EMEA Leadership Team.
- Build financially sound, executable, data driven strategies that drive the Go To Market (GTM) proposition.
- Lead execution efforts and support the EMEA Institutional and retail governance teams
- Provide business support to the Head of EMEA and the EMEA GTM leadership team.
- Producing and presenting packs & papers at the EMEA Executive Committee / producing packs for Group EC, EMA Boards and Client Pitches
- Representing the views of the Head of EMEA at relevant meetings.
- Work with Finance to ensure accurate budgeting and headcount tracking/forecasting.
- Management of the operational performance of EMEA GTM, including quarterly reviews, business insight and analysis presented to Directors.
- Working with Head of EMEA and EMEA HR to forecast future resource requirements based on levels of attrition and skills availability to make sure that headcount and utilisation levels are in line with budget.
- Process & project management. Play a key role in projects and / or deliverables, acting as project lead/co-ordinator, co-coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables within the required time, cost and quality parameter.
- Relationship management with both internal and external stakeholders.