|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Interim Administration Assistant
£30,000 - £35,000 (Pro-rata)
City of London
They are a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an administration assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
This position is perfect if you're a dedicated and proactive administrator. You'll be tasked with providing comprehensive administration support to ensure effective and efficient operations that will ultimately contribute to an excellent client experience.
- Writing to clients to report any changes to their portfolio including sales, purchases, dividends paid and rights issues as required.
- Client relationship management including client meetings.
- Resolving queries from clients either by telephone or letter in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Carrying out desk research as necessary so that the investment and technical knowledge is maintained and increased.
- Working as part of a team on investment managers, supporting them in administrative matters and sharing information and ideas.
As a candidate:
- You'll have strong administration experience working within a similar role within financial services.
- Have a strong academic background, in particular with English and Maths.
- Be a proficient user of MS Office Packages.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be proactive, with strong time management skills and show a high degree of initiative.
Sorry, this job is no longer available