|Location:||New York, USA|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A 'Tier 1 International Law firm' is seeking a Capital Markets Associate (3-5 PQE) to join their rapidly growing team in New York City.
An Associate with 3-plus years' experience is sought to work with a highly regarded international Law firm in their New York headquarters; currently with 10 offices globally and approximately 800 Lawyers the firm is renowned for their diversity and collaboration. Candidates for the Capital Markets Associate position must have a J.D. Associate expected to step into the role of a mid-level associate on securities deals.
- Representing issuers or underwriters in connection with registered or Rule 144A securities offerings
- Exposure to Private Equity and Banking
- Ability to work on cross border transactions
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Business orientated and market savvy
The ideal candidate will have between three to five years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience) and Juris Doctor from top university. Spanish or Portuguese language skills highly beneficial.
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available