|Salary:||£24000 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
Provide a complete card issuing and processing service in-house for the bank.
- Customer service administration - Managing a range of card accounts and corresponding directly with customers to resolve card related issues.
- Cardholder disputes - Resolving disputes with customers and claiming back money where necessary.
- Database maintenance - Maintain and update customer information.
- Card Issuance - Prepare, issue and dispatch cards inn accordance with instructions.
- Fraud Management - Monitoring risk management system to identify fraud.
- Settlement and Clearing - Reconcile transaction files, produce financial reports and process daily fund settlement.
- Previous banking experience required in a customer facing role.
- Previous card experience essential.
- excellent accuracy to detail and communication skills.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Ability to take on new skills and adapt to new surroundings.
If you have worked within a similar role and are immediately available the I'd be delighted to hear from you. Please forward me your CV.