|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. They are of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, interacting with almost 6 million investors, administering and safeguarding £600 billion in assets across a number of highly regulated markets.
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury Operations, you're role will be to ensure that the cash reconciliation on all the regulated accounts are completed and that funding is done in a timely manner. Alongside the BAU element of the role, you'll be responsible for the ongoing knowledge and Mandatory training requirements for both yourself and the team.
- Ensure that the cash reconciliation on all the regulated accounts are completed and that funding is done in a timely manner.
- Contact external banks where relevant for cash balances and transaction queries
- Maintain query log and liaise with business areas for resolution
- Compile monthly Dashboards and send to relevant individuals
- Compile monthly CMAR report within the timeframe set by compliance
- Complete and distribute weekly work rota.
- Scanning of completed reconciliations and other back-up documents where necessary
- Complete mandatory online training as set out by Learning & Development and/or Compliance as well as ensuring that the CPD log is up to date.
- Ensure that 1-2-1 with your reporting lines take place on a regular basis
- Ensure cross training take place in order to have a full coverage in the event of holiday/absence
- Assist Non Regulated reconciliations when capacity allows
- Assist compliance and/or Audit during reviews and any queries they may have
- Liaise effectively with other parts of the business
- Effectively communicate with the team any relevant information and chair weekly huddles.
- Promote good working ethics through 'best practice' approach.
- Maintain and update Client Money procedures when required. To take personal responsibility for your and your teams ongoing knowledge and Mandatory training requirements.
- To be responsible for ensuring that you complete the relevant paperwork for your appraisals in a timely manner and that these meetings take place on a regular basis.
- A minimum of two years' experience of Cash or Client Money reconciliations
- Previous staff supervisory experience required
- Familiar with FCA CASS 7 rules and its interpretation & implementation within business practices
- IOC qualified
- Previous experience in dealing with audit and compliance reviews preferred
- Good Microsoft office skills - including but not limited to excel, word, PowerPoint, access database, outlook etc
- Experience in some projects or systems migration advantageous
- Strategic thinker
Sorry, this job is no longer available