Interim CFO / COO
Expanding specialist private equity firm
£Excellent highly competitive salary six figure salary + excellent bonus + benefits
Growing asset backed Private Equity firm have an exciting and varied role within a small team. The role will include all aspects of oversight of the finance function, advising on appropriate deal structuring and execution, new fund launches, reporting, compliance, operations and HR. Although an interim role, there is a need for a permanent CFO/COO (with the additional carry incentive).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
All the below are essential criteria to be considered for the role:
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years PQE
- Previous experience at C-Suite level in a Private Equity environment
- Extensive M&A experience including multi-jurisdictional tax structuring
- Experience with Vendor Assistance / Due Diligence
- Proven track record of successful deal execution
- Strong controls mind-set with a focus on operations
- Project management skills
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills within the company and externally to investors and other stakeholders/partners.
The role is to act as Chief Financial Officer / Chief Operating Officer of the Group, reporting to the Managing Partner on the financial, compliance and operational affairs of the Group and to undertake the various roles associated with such a position, including the following:
- Finance, Tax and Company Secretarial
- Deal Structuring and execution
- New Fund launches
- Operations and HR
For a full job specification please make contact.