|Salary:||£15000 - £16000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
My client, a specialist insurance company, is currently looking to invest in the future of their business, and are looking for a trainee claims handler, to join them.
As a trainee member of the claims team you'll be trained to investigate, negotiate and settle claims made by customers of the business. For your initial training, you'll be walked through claims as you shadow more senior members of the team. Upon successful completion of your training you'll then start to manage your own case loads, and will be dealing with lesser cases, eventually working your way up to more complex cases.
The joy of this role is you will be tasked in dealing with third parties such as solicitors, insurance brokers, loss adjusters and you'll also have direct customer interaction.
- Act as a key contact for specific customers/brokers.
- Communicate with policyholders, solicitors and others by telephone and in writing.
- Ensure all claims are fully investigated.
- Work within a team to ensure that all claims are settled within appropriate time scales; assist other colleagues to ensure team performance is always operating at peak levels.
- Build relationships within your team and other internal teams within the building.
Skills, Qualifications and Competencies:
- Self starter with a focus on delivering results and passion for delivering customer service.
- Organised and meticulous approach to work.
- Keen to take their career into their own hands through self-development.
- Exceptional communication skills including oral and written.
- 5 GCSE passes; must include A-C grades for English Language and Literature and Mathematics.
- previous experience of working in an office beneficial but not essential.
Note to the candidates: Please note that due to the high amount of responses we will only reply to candidates that fit our clients' strict requirement.
Sorry, this job is no longer available