|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Personal Client Assistant
Client Data Administrator
£18,500 - £21,000
A leading asset management firm within the UK. They offer a broad range of services such as lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. These services are all being offered to help clients manage their wealth and achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. The financial advice and investment management services are provided by highly qualified professionals who have serviced clients for many years, and through different economic cycles.
The company are looking to recruit an administrator to join their Client Data team on a permanent basis. You''' be tasked with all relevant client data set up, ongoing maintenance and closure processing, internal stock movements and other associated administrative activities of the client data team. Full training on internal systems and job processes is offered.
Core Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Accurate and timely processing of new client set ups; this may include ongoing fee shapes/structures, report pack settings, income preferences/bank account recording to name but a few.
- Accurate and timely processing of existing client static data changes; this may include change of address, change of bank details, ongoing fee amendments to name but a few.
- Accurate and timely processing of internal stock transfers between portfolios for such processes as deceased administration and inter spousal transfers, amongst others.
- Accurate processing of client and portfolio closures ensuring that residual monies are sent out to clients in a timely manner together with relevant reporting and that records on internal system are updated appropriately.
- Involvement with regular checking, monitoring and the verification of data.
- Assistance in recording and collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail with excellent record keeping and reporting skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to very tight deadlines.
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional IT skills.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- Previous financial services experience preferred
- Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience desirable.
Please note that due to high levels of interest received for the roles, only candidates who are of particular interest and relevance to the role will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available