|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£58000 - £63000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Client Experience Analysis Manager
£58,000 - £63,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively managed products. They support both individual investors and institutional investors alike, through a range of products such as equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
They are currently looking for an Insights Manager to join an entrepreneurial team tasked with building and developing a critical component of the overall organisational strategy.
As the role holder, you will contribute to the development of insights practice and measurements, enabling the business to measure, understand and drive improvements across the end-to-end client journey. This role will have exposure to an exceptionally broad view of our business and provide analytical insight for the organization. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage and analyse critical metrics that track client experience performance and provide transparency to the executive team and broader organization.
- Design, develop, implement, and refine client feedback mechanisms (e.g. surveys, qualitative interviews, etc.), including managing related processes and feedback loops.
- Gather aggregate relevant data from multiple sources to build and update recurring scorecards and dashboards to provide timely insights and help improve decision-making.
- Manage day-to-day of the Client Experience Management systems.
- Analyse, synthesize, and draw insights from both structured and unstructured data to shed light on client perceptions and behaviours.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas to deliver holistic customer insights.
- Provide internal user support including system access, navigation assistance, data exports, and trouble-shooting.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal IT team on implementation of system fixes and system improvements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in direct correlation to client experience.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- The role holder must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer experience, market research, or data analytics.
- Experience with NPS/C-Sat surveys is highly desired.
- Proven ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work streams concurrently to deliver outstanding results.
- Data management skills and experience identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems.
- Thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as R and SPSS is a plus.
- Experience designing and conducting qualitative research is a plus.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Strategy & Projects Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £44000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Portfolio Operations Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior RFP Writer
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits