|Salary:||£42000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
A leading Investment Manager are looking for a Client On boarding Specialist. This role you will be on boarding a variety of client, Trusts, Corporates and Charities.
This role is based within the Client Management team and will have responsibility for the client life cycle. This includes client on-boarding, periodic reviews and account closure. Primarily the role will be focussed on on-boarding.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant experience in an onboarding role for varied client types such as Trust, Individual, Corporates and Charities
- Good knowledge of regulatory frameworks and business practices
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Microsoft ERP/CRM, Touchstone NavOne system experience desirable
- Experience of Risk Screen, BitaRisk, FinaMetrica, Thomson Reuter, WorldCheck or similar systems essential
Sorry, this job is no longer available