The primary function of the role is to process client payments and receipts, as well as internal cash transactions.
Preparation of payments requests, client documentation ensuring they meet the regulatory and compliance standards
The role requires strong communication skills, as interaction with custodians and portfolio managers is essential to this role.
- Provide support to the wider client operational department
- Preparation and collation of payments paperwork, including monitoring of overdrawn cash accounts.
- Processing daily payments through various custodian platforms, including the daily deposit funding.
- Daily updating of client cash movements on proprietary system
- Support the processing of annual ISA applications, maintaining internal records of ISA subscriptions. Agreeing positions with custodian.
- Query tracking, liaising with internal departments, custodians, and other providers.
- Provide support across the wider department, assisting in fund distributions and income processing.