|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Client Proposition and Service Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000
City Of London
My client are a provider of personalised Investment and Wealth Management services for private investors and trustee's. They are highly regarded within the industry and manage and advise on over £48bn of client assets.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support in the codification and articulation of the client service proposition. You will support enhancement initiatives of business' services to maintain and improve high quality service delivery for the clients. In addition, you'll provide support in the governance and oversight of propositions through the development and implementation of an assessment framework for both distribution and performance of services.
Support the End-to-end process and co-ordination of change initiatives, from initial business analysis through to implementation. This will include seeking agreement from, and maintaining communication with key stakeholders about the progress of initiatives.
- Provide support to the Head of Client Services and Proposition
- Support the client champion agenda with change initiatives to improve the overall client experience as well as the ongoing management of client related processes.
- Support the development and deployment of a flexible fit for purpose framework to set and measure client service KPIs, so we can demonstrate the appropriate quality of delivery and value for money
- Actively engage with stakeholders across the business to help propose solutions that are appropriate for the Rathbones business of today and will support our continued growth
- Recognise commercial challenges faced by the organisation and support opportunities for improvement using information from internal and external data sources and group KPIs.
- Demonstrate analytical ability to facilitate strategic decisions and facilitate operational and procedural planning.
- Support assessment of the effective use of resources to achieve change objectives, reviewing alignment with organisational goals and develop cost rationale
- Produce succinct written reports to support proposals and provide support in deliver presentations to Senior Management to secure leadership support.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the Group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time.
- Relevant experience in a position within a retail service environment
- Experience of customer services and operational development
- Experience of documenting and developing a client service proposition
- Ability to consolidate facts and produce credible recommendations
- Project management experience
- Industry related training, exams or qualifications
- Outline knowledge of investment vehicles and investment markets
- A sound understanding of the investment process
- Compliance and regulatory environment, including the suitability regime
- Broad understanding of settlement and operational processes
Sorry, this job is no longer available