|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Client Relationship Executive
£35,000 - £50,000
City Of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes including, fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions.
Reporting directly to the Client Relationship manager, as the role holder you'll be providing an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Relationship Manager's and their portfolio of clients.
- Develop and maintain exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client in the Client Director's absence.
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. Seeking Guidance from Client Manager's and CD's where necessary.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client's decision making process and long term objectives. Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats.
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and take sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge in areas such as LGIM products, brand, services and competitors in the market. Develop and maintain knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and LGIM's views, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Prepare meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches.
- Maintain excellent working relationships around key business areas at all times.
- Work with areas of expertise around the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Oversee and assist with the production of legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the clients investment strategy.
- Strong academic background. Degree qualified (preferably 2.1) or equivalent
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels.
- Institutional client experience.
- Strong workflow management experience.
- Detailed Institutional Investment product knowledge and Index funds knowledge.
- Report writing experience and project management skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available