My Client are one of the largest investment managers based in the heart of London. They are in search of a client reporting analyst to manage their client allocation, whilst delivering a five star service and ensuring each of their client's reports are delivered on a timely basis.
Job Title: Client Reporting Analyst
Reporting To: European Reporting Team Supervisor
Purpose of Role: To actively manage your client allocation delivering a five star service and ensuring each of your clients report are delivered on a timely basis
* To compile daily client reports to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
* To understand the systems and information downloaded from them in order to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
* To liaise with other internal departments as required ensuring client reporting requirements can be met
* To ensure detailed and timely data is provided to the MIS Analyst
* To implement additional adhoc reporting requirements
* To ensure detailed and timely updates are given in respect of reports and any pertinent delays
* To support onboarding of new clients reports
* To update team procedures
* To work on ad hoc projects as and when required
* University Degree and / or Education Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a client reporting or client service team in an operations environment of an Investment house. Technical Skills
* Numeracy and Accuracy
* Intermediate spreadsheet skills
* High degree of knowledge of the Investment Management industry, products, instruments, processing standards and regulations.
Europen Reporting Team. Interaction with Client Service and performance teams.
Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a client reporting or client service team in an operations environment of an Investment house.