|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My Client, A global asset management firm, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Client Support Representative to their team.
If you can answer "Yes" to the following questions then I would be interest in hearing from you:
1) Do you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert in the transaction management processes (Trade processing, Settlements, Stocklending etc), and have detailed technical knowledge?
2) Do you have between 3-5 years experience working in a client facing role?
3) Are you a logical thinker with natural flair and a proactive approach to work?
4) Are you after a role that comes with variety and the potential to grow the role out?
5) Do you have a strong understanding of cass regulations?
The position that you're already considering yourself for is focused on providing high quality service through the management of day-to-day account activity. You'll be required to ensure a superior level of service is maintained at all times; prompt identification, sharing and resolution of pending issues is required. As is, providing all clients with an exceptional experience with each and every engagement with the firm.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to daily client queries and requests regarding the administration of clients accounts.
- Form as a consultative partner to clients queries by providing detailed responses and chasing for further information as appropriate.
- Maintain a professional and productive working relationship with all business partners, and working alongside them if needs be for the benefit of the client.
- Identify issues before they potentially arise, and escalate when needs be.
- Ensure adherence of CASS related processes.
The role will require you to build strong relationships with internal and external parties so a strong sense of character and accountability, along with the technical knowledge of operations are required to succeed in this role.
If you would like to know more please send me your CV!
Sorry, this job is no longer available