|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client, a leading provider of wealth and investment management services, currently has an exciting opportunity to join their client and adviser support administration team. You'll be required to work closely with both the firms network of wealth planners and clients. You'll be performing a key role in supporting the application of new business and ensuring paperwork and system are kept fully up to date and compliant. You'll also be tasked with seeking out new opportunities for networking and referrals to increase the levels of business penetration and exceeding business targets.
The company itself is a global AA rated firm, with in excess of 10 million clients and management circa £9 Billion worth of assets. They provide investment management services to private clients, professional advisors, charities, corporate and institutional clients.
- Highly organised individual with strong administration skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a high degree of clarity and accuracy.
- Has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package.
- Minimum of 5 G.C.S.E's (Grade A-C, Including Maths and English).
- Previous experience in a sales support role within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
Note to candidates my client is also looking for someone who would be willing to study for the CII Certificate in Financial Administration.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fintech Start Up - Sales Executive
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + 0TE £100,000 - £250,000 commission
Senior Middle Office Analyst - Derivatives
Location: Paris, Île-de-France
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Senior Shipping Specialist
Location: Moscow, Moscow Oblast
Salary: US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits