|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£42000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Client Service Executive
£42,000 - £48,000
City Of London
My client are a provider of personalised Investment and Wealth Management services for private investors and trustee's. Services include discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services. They are an independent FTSE 250 company.
As the role holder you'll be acting as the first point of contact for client enquiries and managing client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience. You'll develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders, utilising knowledge of the business and client requirements to deliver the desired client outcomes. You'll work closely with the team and wider administration functions to review, develop and share best practice. You'll also demonstrate compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
- Manage the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters and playing these back to the client.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, assuming the role of the "go to" person for administration queries. This includes attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters.
- Take ownership and ensure that you remain accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken, to act as the main liaison between your investment team and the operations teams and ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress.
- Ensure processes are followed and are fit for purpose.
- End to end management of account opening, onboarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Processing client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed.
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes.
- Maintenance of client support systems and data.
- Maintain and build good relationships with the team and wider functions, taking responsibility for sharing knowledge and business updates with your own team and/or department as appropriate in order to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
- Contribute to company development by actively participating in projects, committees etc.
Key Knowledge/Skills of the candidate:
- Holder of the IAD or willingness to undertake the certificate.
- Educated to Degree level desirable.
- Knowledge of Portfolio characteristics, features, pricing, risks, tax and cost implications.
- Knowledge of Financial markets.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment including market abuse and anti-money laundering.
- Understand basic valuation principles.