|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£35,000 - £40,000
City of London
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry and manage and advise on over £45bn of client assets.
As the role holder you'll be working as part of a busy team. The role requires working with other team support staff in order to provide comprehensive administration and communication support. You'll be helping with client enquiries and the managing of client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed.
- Support quarterly portfolio reporting processes.
- Maintenance of client support systems and data.
- New account opening administration and processes.
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability.
- Maintain and build good relationships with the team and wider functions.
- Contribute to relevant company development by actively participating in projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 Years previous client services experience within a financial services organisation.
- Experience of managing end-to-end administration processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Educated to undergraduate level highly beneficial.
- Professional qualifications attained already is highly advantageous (IAD, IMC etc).