|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Client Services - Financial Planning
£30,000 - £38,000
City of London
My client, a leading investment management firm, are after a Client Services Executive to join the Financial Planning department in their London office. Reporting to the client team manager, you'll be working as part of the client support team to coordinate the delivery of all work agreed with each client ensuring excellent continuity and completeness of service.
As a dedicated member of the team you'll be tasked with the following:
- Providing administrative support to the financial planners.
- Co-ordinating work of financial planners, financial planning assistants and others in the delivery of service to clients.
- Process new business applications and supporting documentation ensuring accurate feedback in given to clients, Investment Managers and compliance and time scales are met.
- Proactively engage with clients to help them get up to date with matters in hand.
- Foster relationships with Investment Managers, Clients and external providers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required and supporting other teams should the need arise.
Expectations of candidates:
- Educated to a minimum of A level - degree in finance related subject advantageous but not necessary.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar support function (within financial planning).
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of client and Investment Managers expectations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of adviser charging and invoicing processing.
- Ability to apply compliance knowledge.
- Ability to multi task and work with multiple financial planners and prioritise workloads.
- Competent with all Microsoft Office packages.
Please note that due to high response rates to adverts only suitable candidates for the role will be contacted.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy