Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per month|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Managing client queries in a timely and professional manner in accordance with procedures.
- Proactively communicate with clients, arranging face-to-face meetings where appropriate.
- Resolve any operational issues for the assigned client list, be they reporting issues, custodian issues, requests for data or any other traditional client service related issue.
- Participate actively in all client events for the assigned client list including for example: take ons, terminations, benchmark changes, and IMA/DA amendments.
- Actively participate in ensuring client reports are issued accurately and on time.
- Provide holiday and other absence cover for other team members and their assigned list of clients.
Complying with internal procedures:
- Logging client queries and maintaining audit trail of query resolution.
- Communicating client cash/stock contributions or withdrawals to appropriate departments in accordance with procedures and deadlines to ensure efficient management of assets, acknowledging receipt to clients/TPAs.
- Logging breaches, errors, or complaints in accordance with company guidelines.
- Adhere to all other company procedures in dealings with clients.
- Work closely with the CRMs/BDMs, arranging regular updates as appropriate and requested on shared clients.
- Build effective working relationships with clients.
- The CSA is also responsible for communicating and working closely with all other internal departments in respect of their assigned client list. This would include for example : investment operations, legal, compliance, finance, and the front office.
- Upon request, participate in projects relating to client management procedures or policies
- Product/Market Knowledge - has product and market knowledge developed to apply best practice for the business area. To include equities, fixed income, property, cash, and Solutions products.
- Communication Skills - communicating clearly and effectively
- Teamwork - cooperate and collaborate with people in various teams and departments; create a team working atmosphere. Maintain an excellent working relationship with the CRM/BDM teams at all times.
- Teamwork in Client Services - teamwork is key and all CSAs will work closely with their assigned team colleagues to ensure training, cover, and effective working practice day to day are effected professionally and efficiently at all times
- Customer Focus - know our customers, their needs and provide a good service.
- Initiative - takes action without needing to be asked and acts decisively.
- Ability to work with supervision and guidance to manage a workload with competing priorities. Actively working with line management at all times to ensure the workload assigned is appropriate.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times ; time keeping, conduct in the office and at client events.
- Systems skills - excellent working knowledge of systems in particular Salesforce/ Account Master/Appian/FAST etc as well Microsoft applications.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available