- Managing client queries in a timely and professional manner in accordance with company procedures.
- Proactively communicate with clients, arranging face-to-face meetings where appropriate to discuss servicing issues.
- Arrange and host investment review/due diligence meetings as required.
- Resolve any operational issues for the assigned client list, be they reporting issues, custodian issues, trail payment issues, requests for data or any other traditional client service related issue.
- Ensure Customer Due Diligence (KYC) is up to date and liaise with the client/BDM accordingly.
- Participate actively in all client events for the assigned client list including for example: take ons, terminations, benchmark changes, and IMA/DA amendments.
- Actively participate in ensuring client reports are issued accurately and on time
- Work closely with the CRMs/BDMs, arranging regular updates as appropriate and requested on shared clients.
Product/Market Knowledge to include equities, fixed income, property, cash.
Previous client service experience within fund/asset management.
Germen speaker - Fluent