|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Client Services Manager
£70,000 - £90,000
City of London
Are you an influential leader who can train, develop and support new starters and existing personnel?
Do you have a through understanding of investment management "back to front" processes and have a track record of process improvement to ensure the client is always at the forefront of the business?
Have you been involved with process mapping and project management and delivered consistent results?
Do you have a proven record of building relationships with key stakeholders of a business?
Have you got a track record of "bridging the gap" between operations and the front office?
As the role holder you'll be tasked with providing support to the general manager, with a specific focus on delivering higher level business administrative tasks and delivering continuous improvement across the administrative processes. You'll manage the day to day interactions with the operations management teams, working particularly closely with the London Client Service teams, the senior operations manager and other client facing teams, ensuring that administrative processes are as efficient and effective as possible to ensure excellent client and risk outcomes. As the role holder you'll also manage the middle office administrative team and administration assistants, both from a management perspective and ensuring appropriate use of resources.
Role Holder Accountabilities:
- Direct line management of the London Middle Office and administrative assistants.
- Coach, support and develop all direct reports.
- Partner with support functions to shape and influence processes and communications, ensuring that the right outcomes are reached and optimization is achieved.
Process Improvement/IM Support:
- Work with administration staff, Investment Directors, support functions, Tax and Trust teams, RFP teams and operations to understand and map processes, driving continuous improvements of all administrative tasks undertaken by the business to ensure seamless client service.
- Take output from various committees, ensuring that the relevant agreed actions are effectively implemented.
- Understand how all the central functions, operations teams and other client facing teams interact with the London office, building strong relationships with relevant contacts in those teams.
- Meet regularly with administrative teams and client service teams to share best practice process and procedures, to ensure that the most consistent methods are used.
- Ensure that feedback processes are developed and embedded so that administrative staff concerns and issues are collated and prioritised.
General Business Management:
- Support the production of high quality reports for senior meetings that convey messages effectively.
- Work with the general manager on the production of materials for Roadshows and other staff meetings.
Corporate Project Duties:
- Assisting with the preparation of documents such as business plans, updated financial forecasts and special projects.
- Provide data, insight and analytical support on various activities and projects as required.
Role Holder Skills and Qualities:
- Significant experience in working with IT systems and processes from an operational and front office perspective.
- Project management and process mapping experience.
- Proven success of delivering ongoing business performance improvements.
- Proven ability to build and leverage a network of relationships across an organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills with very strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to take large amounts of management/process information.
- Have a methodological and consistent approach towards work processes and tasks.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available