|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client is currently searching for a client services specialist who is fluent in German, both written and orally.
For this role you'll be required to work alongside internal teams and outsourced administrative partners to provide world class customer service. You'll also be required to display a proactive attitude and motivate not only yourself, and others around you. You'll need to be energetic, enthusiastic and results orientated. You'll be influential in your approach and a strong team player. Being an effective communicator both written and orally is also essential to the role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Management the transition of clients.
- Supporting the delivery and management of BAU, AD-HOC and on-going queries.
- Production of bespoke reporting.
- Involvement of AD-HOC project work such as; process re-engineering and regulatory readiness.
As an individual you'll display (or have) the following attributes to an exceptional standard:
- Knowledge of institutional markets including defined benefit pension schemes, insurance companies and corporates.
- Proven confidence, proven credibility and capabilities beyond doubt to influence meetings with varying levels of seniority both internally and externally.
- The ability to multi task, re-prioritise, and organise in a fast paced, dynamic environment, whilst problem solving under pressure to ensure project deadlines are met.
- A passion for investment strategies.
- Masters Degree Educated/CFA preferred
- FLUENT in German is essential for this role - any applications without proficiency in German will not be considered.
If this sounds like you please send me your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available