|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£34000 - £39000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Client Servicing Assistant
£34,000 - £39,000
My client is one of the world's leading, independently owned financial institutions that provide both long-term strategic planning and investments, day-to-day advice and administration services. They are currently looking for a "Client Servicing Assistant" to join them to assist them in the provision supporting clients of the business.
As the role holder, your primary objective is to support the Head of client services and other members of the team who are responsible for client-servicing related tasks. Your main duties will include the following (but not limited to):
- Running client reports and providing meeting packs - The role will require an understanding of the various client platforms used to generate all client reports. You'll need a solid understanding of funds such as UCITS Fund and other white label funds. This will be learnt on the job, using Bloomberg and Excel. It's expected the candidate would have a strong understanding of different performance measurements (or quickly learn on the job).
- Maintaining integrity of data used to service clients - There are a number of internal databases that are used to generate material either to service existing clients (reports) or prospective clients (presentations). Keeping these up to date is a critical function of the role.
- Operating within a strict regulatory framework - It is critical for the candidate to understand the full regulatory environment under which we operate, and at all times ensure tasks are carried out in a fully compliant manner. This will involve, inter alia, ensuring client files are reviewed and kept up to date and compliance packs are made available for monthly sign off.
- Responding to ad-hoc queries from colleagues - Given that clients are often clients of the broader business group, the role will require responding to ad-hoc queries that can vary widely, but are predominantly operationally or client-servicing focused.
- Maintaining VBA-based applications used by the SFEM team - The candidate will be able to automate tasks using macros and/or building and maintaining applications in the language.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualities and attributions:
- Undergraduate degree (preferably Financial/Engineering)
- Experience within asset management industry and particularly equities would be advantageous
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Suite with an excellent level of Excel VBA
- Proven experience working with numbers as there is no room for errors
- Trustworthy and diligent with a high level of integrity
- Good communication skills and willingness to support team members
- Assertive/able to get one's views across.
- A keen interest in investment markets and equity investment
Sorry, this job is no longer available