|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Client Support Executive - Private Banking
£40,000 - £45,000
12 Month FTC
UK-based private banking arm of a prestigious global firm. Their activities encompass banking and credit, financial planning, investment management, offshore trust and company formation and management.
As the roleholder you'll be tasked with assisting with banking and client-related administration such as: transfers and payments, foreign exchange, monitoring and fixing of bank deposits and processing of purchases and securities sales. You'll be interacting with clients and internal stakeholders such as Operations, Compliance and offshore entities as required.
- Support CROs in acquiring new and developing existing client relationships, g.:
- Cross-selling EFGI products and services as
- Participating in general marketing campaigns and
- Cultivating partnerships and referrals.
- Where certified, liaise with CROs to assess clients' financial objectives, attitude to risk, personal circumstances and any existing portfolios to identify and advise on suitable bespoke strategies.
- Handle incoming telephone calls, correspondence, individual diaries, filing and
- Assist CROs/CSOs in preparing for and attending client meetings and ensuring written
- Assist with travel arrangements and preparation of papers for CRO/CSO business
- Maintain marketing information and support targeted activities as
- Generate and distribute Banking Reports using the internal
- Obtain ad-hoc valuations of client portfolios and prepare a consolidated position as
- Arrange inbound/outbound references, cash collections and cheque books on clients' behalf.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to deliver the following for clients in scope:
- Account opening: accurate and complete due diligence and client information
- Client instructions: execution per internal procedures including: identification, call back, payments, deposits, loans, FX deals, transfers and securities
- Credit Applications: preparation and prompt supply of
- Client review: assist a timely and robust completion, g. PEP, credit and investments.
- Account monitoring: execution per internal procedures and any follow-on escalations or liaison with clients as
- Record keeping: up to date, clear and comprehensive client, business and transaction records. Ensure data in tracking systems are continually maintained.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fit & Proper competent status in the most recent certified role
- Regulated mortgage advice (CeMAP)
- Investment advice (at least IAD or equivalent)
- Membership of CISI
- Anticipation of outcomes and taking
- Understanding of commercial drivers of business and portfolio growth and financial markets, competitor and industry
- Clear, engaging and credible verbal and written communication.
- Delivery of best-in-class, personal and bespoke client
- Expertise in banking, investments, treasury, credit, property-based lending and/or offshore tax and trust
Sorry, this job is no longer available