Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client, an award winning top 30 accountancy and business advisory Firm are searching for a Compliance Executive to join their team. Based out of their Hertfordshire office with occasional travel to other offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant with an interest in Compliance, to learn and develop with a successful organisation. Extensive training will be provided.
To Assist with technical queries in relation to Audit, Financial Reporting, Anti-Money Laundering, ethics, Company Law, Data Protection and some specialist areas e.g. FCA Solicitors Accounts Rules reporting.
- Assist with technical queries in relation to Financial Reporting, Audit, Money Laundering, Ethics, Company Secretarial and some specialist reporting areas such as Pensions, SAR, FCA.
- Research technical issues and be able to produce a summary of findings.
- Assist with software training in relation to our Accounts production and file documentation.
- Provide ad-hoc training on key audit, financial reporting, money laundering, and practical areas for staff as required.
- Assist with drafting procedures and policy documents.
- Provide assistance with our accounts production software and audit and accounts file documentation software.
- Assist with Group compliance, to include review compliance with AML procedures, preparation of annual returns for our regulators, collate results from annual declarations.
- Assist with file reviews (including audit).
- Assist with monitoring students training records, including meeting with students to discuss their records on a regular basis.
- Draft guidance for clients and news articles as well as responses to consultation documents.
- Assist with internal reporting - specifically for partners conferences.
- Research on specific industries and jurisdictions.
- Keep technically up to date on financial reporting, auditing issues, FCA, legislation and issues affecting the accounting profession.
- Investigate/follow up AML reports/issues.
- Preferably ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Audit experience
- Ability so summarise and report on findings in a concise manner
- Good IT skills
- Detail orientated approach to work
- Flexible working
- Social activities/charitable events
- 25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer available