|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Compliance the Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provision of Compliance advisory support within marketing and AML
- Assistance with the completion of the risk-based monitoring programme
- Support the Approved Persons and TC regime
- Liaise with FCA, and other applicable regulators
- Review and advise of regulatory marketing issues
- Ongoing review of CDD for AML
- Act as the departmental lead on Marketing, Distribution and AML issues
- Completion of monitoring and regulatory returns on time and to the required standard.
- Maintenance of the PA dealing regime.
To be considered for the above position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good working knowledge of the Compliance function within asset management
- Up to date knowledge of FCA rules and regulations
- Advanced stakeholder management and communication skills
In exchange for the above my client will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to really make a difference to the Compliance function within a busy, international house.
Sorry, this job is no longer available